Selling to Today's Candidates
Selling to Today's Candidate is an add-on module to improve your ability to recruit and hire top talent in a competitive market. Selling the right candidate on a job opportunity requires the same level of planning and focus as the interview. The successful application of candidate-focused selling techniques requires understanding a candidate's values and motivation. This optional 15 to 60-minute module can be added to Effective Interviewing!® or Advanced Effective Interviewing!®
To convince the right candidate to join your organization, consider relating potential opportunities to the “Three Paycheck Formula.” Try to use all three paychecks, and if you can't compete on one, then emphasize the other two paychecks.
Highly Interactive Format
Practice the new interview techniques while receiving immediate feedback and view a live demonstration.
Continuous Training Support
Reinforce your application of these skills after the seminar with one-year access to the HirePath® Online Interview Tools.
This module can be added to Effective Interviewing!® or Advanced Effective Interviewing!®
Selling to Today's Candidate
- Apply the principles of effective selling.
- Sell the benefits of your organization to the candidate.
- Develop personalized selling messages.
- Use probing questions to discover the candidate's motivation.
- Identify selling opportunities.
- Discover and sell to the candidate's competencies.
- Overcome objections and concerns from the candidate.
- Address any negatives in a positive way.
- Convince the skeptical candidate.
- Develop a strategy with your interview team.
"I found the process of using a candidate’s answers to develop new selling questions and identify motivational hot buttons very useful."
- Vice President, Morgan StanleyClient Success Stories